Carnival of Money Stories Edition 23/24
Posted by Andy on September 5, 2007
from the 23rd Edition…
- Dough Roller shares How College Cost Him $1.6 Million.
- Saving Advice on his ID Theft Story.
- Paid Twice on Teaching Their 3 Year Old the Value Money.
from the 24th Edition…
- Cheap as Chips on Small Costs of House Expenses.
- Sequence Inc on her Experience With Bank of America.
- Money and Such with The Most Expensive Loan in History.
That’s it for now, keep on submitting those great stories guys. The next edition will be hosted over at Tight Fisted Miser on 09/11/07 this up coming Tuesday.