Posted by Andy on July 27, 2007
The carnival was hosted by Sushi Money last week on July 16th. Check it out. The host did an awesome job!
Here is a taste of the carnival.
- Millionaire Mommy from Millionaire Mommy Next Door explains how she became a millionaire.
- Lazy Man from Lazy Man Money shares his experience on the cost of his wedding.
- Betsy from Money Changes Things wrote about her garage door opener.
I want to thank all the contributors for all the great articles and also a big thanks to the host. Please check out the carnival and also while you’re there take a look around the site and subscribe to his feed.
As for the carnival that was supposed to be hosted this past Monday, all the submissions will be added to the next upcoming week over at Dough Roller on 07/31. You can submit your submissions here.
Posted in Uncategorized | 1 Comment »
Posted by Andy on July 10, 2007
The last two editions of the Carnival of Money Stories has been hosted over at My New Choice and A penny Saved. Please take the time to go over to the carnivals and check them out.
Some articles from the 16th edition:
- MoneyNing shares their experience with My Perfect Money Saving Deal Gone Bad.
- Personal Finance Blog shares with us his Top Strategy For Saving Money.
- Marc and Angel explains When Buying a Car With a Credit Card Makes Cents.
..from the 17th edition:
- Active Duty Military Money and Matters writes his experience with USAA Again.
- My Wealth Builder on My Daughter’s Currency.
I want to thank the hosts for their excellent jobs on these two past carnivals. Don’t forget to get your article in for the next edition which will be hosted at Sushi Money on 07/16/07. You can submit through here.
Posted in Carnival of Money Stories | Leave a Comment »